[logs] CD writers.

From: Tobia,Paul (PTOBIAat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 13:35:05 PST

    I'm in the process of slowly building up a central log server and I'm
    looking for some recommendations on a CD writer to archive the logs.
    Looking for something that supports Linux on i386, specifically something
    that uses a different bus than my ide drives. (i.e. SCSI or USB).

    TIA
    Paul R. Tobia
    IT Security Manager, Cerner Corporation
    "Sancho, get me my armor!" -Don Q.
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

    This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.