Re: [logs] Throttle problem

From: Nate Campi (nateat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 18:26:48 PST

    On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 03:08:25PM -0600, Tina Bird wrote:
    > There should be a list archive on securityfocus.com,
    > but it seems to have disappeared from their Web site.
    > Let me send a few e-mails, and I'll send an update
    > when they let me know.  In the meantime, I'll check
    > and see if I've got a copy of Nate's posting.
    >
    > tbird
    >
    > > I've described on this list how I use a bash script to implement the
    > > throttle functionality of swatch (from swatch). I'm too lazy to see if
    > > Tina set up any archives of this list, if there is one, you'll find my
    > > description there.

    Hmm, now that I look back in my loganalysis mail folder, I see that the
    description I sent to this list rather sucked ;)

    Ray, just check that URL I sent, it should be enough.

    Tina, don't bother looking for that posting, enjoy your Saturday.
    --
    Nate Campi | Terra Lycos DNS | WiReD UNIX Operations

    Corporations are not evil. That kind of anthropomorphism is inappropriate.
    Corporations are too stupid to be evil, only people can be that.  -jwz