[logs] Core-SDI's secure Windows logging system (beta)

From: Russell Fulton (R.FULTONat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 13:28:27 PST

    Has anyone actually managed to get hold of this?  I'm starting to think
    it is mythical!  Over the last few months I have had several goes at
    downloading this software.  I have filled out their front end form at
    least half a dozen times now and I still have not got a copy of the
    software or heard anything back from the company.

    We are now deploying a centrally based logging system based around
    modular syslog for our unix systems and are very keen to get the NT guys
    (and gals ;-) involved too.