[logs] Log Analysis Tutorial - Online from USENIX

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 10:41:29 PST

    Hi all -- blatant self-promotion here:

    USENIX is hosting me for 3 two-hour sessions on
    building a central log infrastructure.  Things are
    scheduled to start next week, and there is still
    room available.  If you're interested:

    http://www.usenix.org/elearning/index.html

    "I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                    Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

    Log Analysis: http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html