[logs] logs

From: Tim Taylor (sitataylorat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 07:19:42 PST

    I have been looking for something to help with log analysis and cross correlation of log events.  I have been looking at and comparing technologies for quite some time and just found this article.  This looks like exactly what I need and what most other sys admins I know are looking for.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/guest/10414

    I have not found anything that will do all they claim to be able to do or offer.  One requirement that I am looking for is some technology that can do something about validated attacks in real time.
    This is the biggest problem I have found with everything else I have found thus far.

    Your feedback would be appreciated.

    Sita Taylor

    Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
    Only $9.95 per month!