[logs] Browsing logs

From: josegat_private
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 11:04:20 PST

    Sorry for the newbie answer but, here it goes.

    Only with my server logs I'm capable of knowing what internet sites the users
    of my network surf.
    I assume I'm logging from the server that provides NAT to all the interior hosts
    in the network, with that I mean that all internet traficc pass trough this
    server.
    opinions?
    suggestions for a better logging design?
    Or may be it is easier from the router.

    thank you

    gerardo

    --