[logs] Log policy

From: zxm (zxm_zhat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 18:00:03 PST

    Hi,
        I have got many valuable information about logs by this mail list.Now,although there is some log tools,most of them only limit a single system.Nobody ever talks about the log policy¡ª¡ªan integrated solution for different system(including OS,applications,DB,firewall,router etc).I wonder if there is some documents about the integrated log policy or tools such as NFR Secure Log Repository.

    Regards!
    Tony