[logs] about NetBIOS name...

From: khatvi (khatviat_private)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 02:50:11 PDT

    hi to all,
      while goin thru our logs, i've observed so many logs for
    'nbname' port 137, how much attention we shud give to these logs?
    when this service is mostly used?

    Again one thing, i'm not convinced about the answer for 'auth'
    service, b'coz nobody is trying for other service after that. Only
    'auth' is present. So what can be the significance of all these
    records?

    sorry to trouble u people again and thanx a billion,

    meera