RE: [logs] Windows logrotation tool?

From: Kurt (kurtbuffat_private)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 15:51:02 PDT

    To keep this thread going, I'll add in my two cents on this:

    I've just loaded BackLog

    (http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/BackLogNT/index.html)

    to all of my production servers, and am currently using the freeware
    version of the Kiwi syslog server
    (http://www.kiwisyslog.com/index.htm)

    to collect all of the event logs centrally. As soon as the PO goes
    through, I'm going to have the US$69.00 full version of the Kiwi
    software installed and using its ODBC capabilities to stuff all of that
    data into my MSSQLServer machine, for lots of reporting.

    For the IIS/SMTP/FTP logs, I'm still looking, but am hoping that Analog
    will provide what I need.