[logs] Logfile repository?

From: NixGuru (nixguruat_private)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 05:58:10 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm wondering if there is a repository of sample logfiles anyhwere?
    I'm in the process of developing a utility for parsing various
    logfiles (mainly web-server and syslog), and would like to test the
    utility with some 'real' files.

    Sure, the content can be anonymized, it's mainly the formats I'm
    interested in.

    If there isn't a 'Logfile Sample Repository' anywhere, it might be a
    good idea to host? Or am I totally out on a limb...

    Rgds,

    nixguru