[logs] If youve downloaded APE, please read this

From: Dale.Drewat_private
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 05:43:01 PDT

    Sorry for the extra noise, but I suspect a number of people on this list
    will appreciate the update.

    Id like to thank members of this list who have downloaded the APE IDS tool -
    although it has been a personal tool of mine for quite some time, I've never
    released it to the public until now.  Ive only announced it to this list,
    and the amount and the quality of the responses has been overwhelming.
    Thanks to members of the list who have provided feedback on the broken
    install process.  Ive modified the install process and it shouldn't present
    any additional problems.  (socket issue for linux is fixed, restrict-menu is
    included, readme is now more accurate).

    For those of you who have already downloaded APE, I suggest you download it
    again.

    Again, sorry for the clutter.

    dale