[logs] IIS logs needed for research

From: Sean Zadig (smzadigat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 14:26:22 PDT

    Hi All,
        I'm a student at the University of California, Davis and I'm assisting a
    researcher at the UCD Computer Security Lab with a security project. The
    project uses genetic algorithms to catch new attacks - say, if someone
    altered the code for Nimbda a bit, and changed the signature, we want to
    still be able to detect it. We need recent IIS logs - as much as possible!
    If you have some and you don't mind donating them to us, please email me at
    smzadig[nospam]@ucdavis[nospam].edu (take out the [nospam] parts, and I can
    contact you and set up a way of transferring the files.
    Thank you very much for your help.

    Sean Zadig
    Senior, UCD