[logs] About log files forensics

From: ีิะกร๔ (zxm_zhat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 23:44:29 PDT

    hi all,
         I have read the mailing list for a year.It is well-known that log files is one of the importance of e-evidence in computer forensics.But a few people focus on them. Let us discuss how to collect,protect and parse the log files in different systems including windows,IDS,firewall,applications etc.I appreciate any who can provide suggestions,idea or paper.

    best regards,
    Tony