Re: [logs] Security Monitoring software customization limit?

From: Chris Wahl (cwat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 03:32:33 PDT

    Fabio,

    we (atsec) did s.th. with Tivoli Riskmanager and TEC that included
    the events of Trouble Ticket Systems, IDS et al.

    Since there is marketing material involved contact me off list if
    you're interested in details.

    thanks,

    -chris

    --
    Chris Wahl, atsec Information Security GmbH
    R4, 15 - 68161 Mannheim, Germany