[logs] Log Retention

From: Larry Brown (lbrownat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:20:53 PDT

    I searched the (new) archives to see if there were any threads re: log
    retention without any real success.  I'd like to get some feedback from
    the group in terms of how long log info is typically retained - online,
    on site, off site - for operational purposes.  Any links to additional
    discussion of retention issues would be appreciated.  TIA, Larry