[logs] Log file relativity analysis

From: XiaoMin Zhao (zxm_zhat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 22:35:03 PDT

    hi,
    There is many  new log files in our network systems every day,including www logs,ids logs,firewall logs and OS's logs etc. The administrator must audit those log files with log analysis tools to check if their networks is intruded.But there is a few log tool to analyse the log relativity(or correlation).It is difficult for discovery the distributed attack. Can we discuss the log relativity analysis here?You also give the correlative title(or paper) link.I will apperiate anybody who join to discuss the problem.

    regards,
    Tony