Re: [logs] Log archival

From: Tom Perrine (tepat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 21:55:26 PST

    In the last 12 or so messages, I've seen a *great* introduction to the
    rules of evidence that apply to logs, their analysis and the way that
    witnesses are needed to describe them.  Stuff that I've never seen all
    in one place, presented in such a way that us non-lawyers can
    understand it.

    There's a paper in there somewhere.  At least.  Or a web page, or the
    beginnings of a book.  That I would buy.  With my own money.

    Any way to organize this into a cohesive, self-contained article for
    publishing in some geeky venue?

    --tep