[logs] Kiwi perspective on logs in court

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 18:14:48 PST

    Audit Trails in Evidence - A Queensland Case Study (added: 24-Jan-2003)
    http://elj.warwick.ac.uk/jilt/02-1/allinson.html
    Eleven court cases involving Queensland Police Service audit
    trails have been studied and the results are reported and
    analysed in this paper. It is shown that, of the cases
    studied, none of the evidence presented has been rejected or
    seriously challenged from a technical perspective.

    thanks to the Enhyper mailing list for the heads-up on this one.

    cheers -- tbird

    --
    I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
    and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com