RE: [logs] Appliancebased Logging

From: Daniele Muscetta (danieleat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 11:35:28 PST

    It might definitely not be THE list with all of them, but these are the
    inline IDS I am aware of (at least the ones that I can remember by
    hearth without searching for them):

     - Hogwash http://hogwash.sourceforge.net
     - Snort Inline www.snort.org
    http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/patches/inline/
     - Real Secure GUARD
    http://www.iss.net/products_services/enterprise_protection/rsnetwork/gua
    rd.php
     - Symantec Gateway Security (it's not ONLY an IDS, but it also does
    that, it is a box that used to be raptor firewall/vpn with  antivirus +
    inline IDS added)
    http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductID=1
    33
     - AccessGuard http://www.accessguard.nl/ it is a managed service for