[logs] syslog TO NT Event Log?

From: Rodney Thayer (rodneyat_private)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 10:00:53 PDT

    Are there any tools out there to generate messages in an NT Event Log
    that came from something that normally generates syslog messages?

    I'm working on a widget that isn't running Windows and I'd like it's
    logs to be available to the sysadmin managing the Windows box this
    widget is hooked to.  I assume that dropping things in the Event Log,
    so the sysadmin can do (whatever it is they do to deal with the Event Log)
    is an option I should consider.

    I see lots of references to moving Event Log information TO syslog
    but no references to data flowing the other way....