[logs] php/syslog/mysql

From: Bob the Builder (builder173at_private)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 08:56:28 PDT

    Hi,
    Has anyone out there had any success in setting up php-syslog-ng
    (http://www.vermeer.org/syslog/) on RedHat 9.0. I have succeeded in getting
    the syslog messages into the mysql database. When I come to queery it the
    index.php page correctly finds the list of hosts dropping to my server but
    when you perform a query the results.php page fails. It seems to be related
    to the index.php page not passing the data to results.php page but beyond
    that I can't see what is going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    This looks like it would be a great tool if I could get it to work :)

    Regards,

    Bob