[logs] Novell NetWare Log Files

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 06:13:39 PDT

    Hi all,

    I hope some of you using NetWare will share some information. On the
    NetWare platform, which logs would you (typically) like to monitor? Are
    these logs stored in files or does one need to call an API to access
    them? If they are stored in files, are this plain text files or do they
    have a binary structure?

    I have to admit that I am too lazy in this stage of the project to go
    through all of Novell's documentation to find this out (and my NetWare
    knowledge dates back to NW 4...). I am just interested in some quick
    thoughts so that I can evaluate if it makes sense to dig deeper or
    not...

    Many thanks,
    Rainer Gerhards
    Adiscon