Re: [logs] What happened to portsentry/hostsentry

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 19:29:18 PDT

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Harry Hoffman wrote:

    > So, does anyone know what happened to portsentry/hostsentry of psionic.com fame.
    > A google search points to Cisco. Have they bought them out? Have they stopped
    > the programs?

    nah, it moved to sourceforge when psionic got bought by cisco.  i had a
    chat with craig about it earlier this summer, but since i have gotten
    about a year behind on updating the loganalysis web site i haven't gotten
    this link up there yet:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sentrytools/

    on the bright side, i think my main task for next week will be to update
    the web site!

    HTH -- tbird