[logs] tbird Teaching in the UK

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 13:13:40 PDT

    hi all --
    apologies for the ridiculously late notice, but i'm hoping late is better
    than never.
    i will be teaching my full day logging tutorial on monday, 13 october in
    birmingham, UK, and again on friday, 17 october (in the west-of-london
    area).  classes are being sponsored by my colleagues at managed security
    services limited.
    there is no on line registration, but if you're interested drop me a line
    and i'll put you in touch with graham and co.
    course description is on line at
    cheers -- tbird
    At what point does it become easier to maintain a human relationship
    than a Windows box?
                                           Robert Cowles
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com