[logs] ArcSight vs CA's Security Command Center

From: Raz Alon (raza@we-can.co.il)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:50:27 PST

    I have had hands on experience on CA Commnad Center and Arcsight 2.0/2.2/2.5 and Netforensics.
    Arcsight is one of the best tools i have ever seen, it is the leader on SIM according to the lateest checks and its like comparing a BMW to a SCODA. yes according to marketing they are cars but in reality only BMW is worth buying.
    Brian Send me your contact details and we can talk on the phone
    Raz