Re: [logs] API for accessing Checkpoint binary log files

From: Jian Zhen (Jian.Zhen@private)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 13:14:10 PST

    Has anyone done any multi-threaded programming with the OPSEC API
    using something other than the sslca method, e.g. auth_opsec?

    I am working on a lea client that requires MT and auth_opsec and
    not having much luck with it.

    Pls let me know if this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

    thx

    Oddbjorn Steffensen (oddbjorn@private) [040111 10:51]: