[logs] Forwarding Windows Events securely via stunneled syslog

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhards@private)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 08:00:35 PST

    Hi all,

    I have written a quick howto on forwarding Windows event log data via
    stunneled syslog to a central daemon. The paper focusses on our products
    acting as the client and syslog-ng as the central daemon on *nix, but
    the principle can easily be applied to any other configuration. So I
    think it is appropriate to post it to the list (Tina may correct me ;)).

    The howto is available at:

    http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/Articles/eventlog-stunnel-syslog.as

    Feedback is appreciated.

    Rainer