[logs] Central log server for Apache and qmail log files

From: David Lynum (dlynum@private)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 12:10:30 PST

    Dear list,

    I'm setting up a central log server.  My question concerns modifying
    the syslog.conf file for both the client and central log servers.  I
    want to monitor apache access and error logs, as well as qmail and
    qmail scanner log files.  I'm new to setting up syslog servers, so I
    need some help.  By doing searchs on google I know, in general, how
    to setup both the client and central log servers.  I just can't
    figure out how to specifically log apache/qmail/qmail-scanner logs.

    Thanks