Re: [logs] Central log server for Apache and qmail log files

From: Jason Monroe \ (monroe@private)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 10:55:36 PDT

    There seems to be a slight error in your custom log statement, as given
    issuing a restart to httpd will error with:
    "CustomLog takes two or three arguments, a file name, a custom log
    format string or format name, and an optional "env=" clause (see docs)"

    To correct this change
    CustomLog "| /usr/bin/logger -t 'apache_access_log' combined"

    to be
    CustomLog "| /usr/bin/logger -t 'apache_access_log'" combined

    Thanks,

    JC