[logs] Syslog Appliance

From: Mike Blomgren (mike.blomgren@private)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 04:18:44 PDT

Hi,

I'm looking for a syslog appliance and wonder if anyone on this list has any
experience from them.

What I'm looking for is basically a simple appliance to receive syslogs over
a network from various devices. Place the appliance on the network,
configure the devices to log to the appliance, and retrieve the logs from
the appliance with a web-gui, or automated ftp/https etc. Just a simple
syslog-server, with plenty of disk.

Any experience or products suggestions would be very interesting to hear
about.

TIA,

~Mike

Mike Blomgren