RE: [logs] Syslog Appliance - List of products

From: Phil Hollows (phil@private)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 08:39:20 PDT

If you're not wedded to an appliance form factor, you can consider SIM
products.  The cover story in last week's InformationWeek covered some of
the benefits of this class of technology.

The infoweek piece can be found at:

http://www.informationweek.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=22103493

Phil Hollows
VP Marketing