[logs] Free centralized event log collection/analysis/reporting for

From: Mcneil, Matt (Manpower) (matt.mcneil-eds@private)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 06:05:06 PDT

Hey Barron, I came across this site when I was searching how to centralize
my event logs. This is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.  How has the
feedback been from others regarding your solution? I am not as familiar with
SQL administration or VB scripting as you but I think I can pull the
resources together. I am going to start working on this solution and
hopefully it will work and save the administration and the cost to the
company.

Thank You,

Matt McNeil, mcp+I, mcse
ACE Systems Administrator