Re: [logs] most popular reports...?

From: Stefano Zanero (zanero@private)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 11:41:11 PDT

Augusto Paes de Barros wrote:

> Another one that caught my attention was presented by  Stefano Zanero.
> He showed some research on learning systems and presented some data
> generated by it in graphical forms.

Geee, thanks :)

For anyone interested the slides are here:
http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-usa-04/bh-us-04-zanero.pdf

And the related paper is here:
http://www.elet.polimi.it/upload/zanero/eng/papers.htm

Even if graphical representation was not the focus of my work, it may be
of interest that there are a lot of clustering algorithms that are
structured to do what MJR was suggesting, using visualization as an
exploratory tool.

If anyone is interested, and has some sample data to work on, we can
surely try some of these techniques and see the result.

Regards,
Stefano