RE: [logs] most popular reports...?

From: Kohlenberg, Toby (toby.kohlenberg@private)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 16:40:16 PDT

there are a number of tools available. Any central console worth
the price you'll pay for one (in cash and blood/sweat/tears)
should be able to do this.
The first example I came across was PigSentry for Snort. Of course
it's free and works pretty well. :) And it was available 4 years
ago before any of the commercial products I saw had the ability.