[logs] Oracle Log redirection

From: Safier, Adam * (Safier@private)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:47:54 PDT

I'm looking for hints, examples, references or help for copying or
redirecting the Oracle Audit log records to syslog on a VMS system.

Oracle writes it's log to an Oracle Audit table.  Triggers in the Audit
table can be set to write to another Oracle table, even on another system
but my tech guys can't seem to get it to write to a syslog or flat file.  We
are trying to avoid an SQL process that keeps doing constant polling.  I'm
hoping we are missing some obvious command or parameter within the Oracle
configuration.

Thanks,

Adam Safier
Program Manager