Re: [logs] Term weights and log analysis

From: John Reuning (john@private)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:40:56 PDT

Apologies for the delay.  I just created a project page for Statlog, the
statistical log analyzer that uses term weights to identify anomalies.

http://www.ibiblio.org/john/statlog/

There's a tarball with the perl code, so you don't have to pull it out
of the pdf file. :)  It's known to run on Linux and Solaris.  But please
let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks,

-jrr