[logs] speaking of windows logs

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 11:51:08 PST

SearchSecurity is sponsoring a Webcast on interpreting Windows event logs.
I'm including the description from one of their email newsletters.  The URL
is one of the longest and most annoying I've seen in a long time -- if it
doesn't work, try this:

<http://searchwindowssecurity.techtarget.com/webcasts/0,295024,sid45,00.html

UPCOMING WEBCAST: MAKING SENSE OF WINDOWS SECURITY LOG EVENTS

Do Windows security log event IDs confuse you? Then join
SearchWindowsSecurity.com site expert Randy Franklin Smith for his webcast
on Tues., Jan. 11, at 9:00 AM EST. Pre-register today to learn how you can
make sense of cryptic logon and authentication events.
https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registrati
on.jsp&eventid=9446&sessionid=1&key=096FB093604B1EB330F88BADC71F02EF&partner
ref=siteposting&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fsearchwindowssecurity.techtarget.com%2
F&sourcepage=register

cheers -- tbird