Re: [logs] Granular Analysis of PIX syslogs

From: Adrian Grigorof (adi@private)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 07:56:25 PST

Hello,

Please see the FireGen for Pix Log Analyzer 2.0, specifically the "IP Forensics" feature. It allows you to monitor the activity of a specific IP address within a specified time interval.
Product page: http://www.eventid.net/firegen/firegenpix2.asp
Sample IP Forensics report: http://www.eventid.net/firegen/ipforensics_report.asp

Warning, the use of that feature is addictive ;)

Regards,

Adrian Grigorof
www.eventid.net