[logs] Re: Granular Analysis of PIX syslogs

From: Walter (walter_100@private)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 22:44:41 PST

Hello,
   I gleaned over PIX v6.2 messages and then looked at
some of the links that had some reports on Bandwidth
consumed by a Source IP Address. (I think it was from
eventid.net) Most of the PIX logs are really
permit/deny messages without any message really
mentioning bytes sent/recvd. I was wondering is then
the BW consumed calculated. Am I missing something?
Thanks!
Walter