[logs] Re: Auditing User Network Login and Logoff information.

From: Ron Sweeney (sween@private)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 17:40:33 PDT

You can use eventriggers... (once you get them to appear in your
Security Event Log.. double check your auditing is indeed turned on).

C:\>eventtriggers /create /eid:<eventid> /tr EventID /ru domain\you /rp
password /tk "echo <eventid>, %COMPUTERNAME">>\\path\to\centralfile.out"

Im hoping there is a way to get more of the description in there...

This might help too:

· Event ID 529 : Unknown user name or bad password
· Event ID 530 : Logon time restriction violation
· Event ID 531 : Account disabled
· Event ID 532 : Account expired
· Event ID 533 : Workstation restriction - not allowed to logon at this
computer
· Event ID 534 : Inadequate rights - as in user account attempting
console login to server
· Event ID 535 : Password expired
· Event ID 536 : NetLogon service down
· Event ID 537 : unexpected error - the who knows ??? factor
· Event ID 539 : Logon Failure: Account locked out
· Event ID 627 : NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS is trying to change a password
· Event ID 644 : User account Locked out