[logs] Re: reporting tool for linux firewall

From: Daniel San Miguel Reyero (d@private)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 15:07:30 PDT

> hi all - had a request from a friend, any ideas?
>
> "I have a linux box.  iptables firewall (using shorewall to manage it) and
> I was looking for some sort of good firewall log analysis package...

LogWatch is a log analyzer what make a good report of your fw logs (and
practically all other standart Linux daemons).

Another solution in a GUI and online environment is fwlogview:
http://www.nothrix.org/computing/fwlogview/
It's a solution alike to the commercial FW log viewers, actually we are
working in a new version.
--