[logs] Re: OS/400 Log Management tools

From: Todd E. Tucker (Todd.Tucker@private)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 09:27:36 PDT

Todd -

I don't often respond as a vendor, but your question is very direct.

NetIQ provides a log management tool for OS/400, among many other platforms.
You may remember PentaSafe...well, that's us. We've integrated our OS/400
agent with our log management product, NetIQ Security Manager. It provides
log consolidation along with the ability to summarize, query, trend and
report on those logs. From iSeries, it consolidates the QAUDJRN but can be
configured to collect other data sources as well.

For more information, visit the following links:

http://www.netiq.com/products/sm/packs.asp
http://www.netiq.com/products/iseries/default.asp

Don't hesitate to contact me directly with questions.

Todd Tucker, CISSP, CISA, CPA
Chief Security Strategist |  NetIQ Corporation
Direct 001.713.418.5260 | http://www.netiq.com/
1233 West Loop South | Suite 1800 | Houston, TX 77027