[logs] LogLogic is Hiring

From: Jian Zhen (jlz@private)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 17:22:46 PST

Hi all,

LogLogic, the company I am at, has quite a few openings. We are
looking for good technical people as well as product manager and tech
writer.

Please check out http://www.loglogic.com/on-us/join-us/ for all the
open positions.

Also, we will have an open house next week.

Please tell anyone you think might be interested in these positions
to come by and chat.

Thanks

Jian

---------------------
**CAREER FAIR**
Wednesday, January 11th at 4-8pm
LogLogic, Inc., 3061-B Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95134
www.loglogic.com

We are hiring! Interview with Hiring Managers & VP’s for the following
positions:

Loglogic is a premier start up, funded by leading VC firms (Sequoia
Capital, Telesoft Partners, Worldview) with a broad range of both
domestic and international customers. Our customers include Fortune 500
corporations, leading financial and healthcare service providers and
managed services enterprises, to name a few.  Our company develops
ultra high performance Log management appliances on Linux platforms for
enterprise IT departments to meet compliance and legal requirements. We
accelerate and support responses to data center security and
performance events, while providing complete log data archives for
compliance and legal protection. Please visit us if you enjoy the
startup environment, with its high demands and high rewards.

Ø       Senior Computer Scientist
Ø       Sr. Database Engineer, Search & Semi-Structured
Ø       Sr. Software Engineer, Parsers and Compilers
Ø       Sr. Indexing Engineer
Ø       Sr. Web Application Engineer
Ø       Software Engineers (C, C++, Java)
Ø       IT Lab Administrator
Ø       Sr. Tech Writer
Ø       Director, Product Management

LogLogic’s ST appliances were named winner of a Best of Interop Award
at NetWorld+Interop 2005 Las Vegas.

Bring your resume or paste your resume into an email with “POSITION –
YOUR NAME” in the subject line to: careers@private, Attn: V.
Golub. Please visit us at www.loglogic.com or our blog at
blog.loglogic.com.

--