[logs] Re: Vendor Log Resource

From: Daniel Cid (danielcid@private)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 11:33:27 PDT

Hi Anton,

We started that a few days ago at the wiki for the
ossec project. It is still on its first steps, but we
already have samples for many formats and devices
(including pix, netscreen fw, sshd, pam, proftpd,
pure-ftpd, racoon vpn, squid, apache, etc).

Link:
http://www.ossec.net/wiki/index.php/Log_Samples

*We are also starting a section with log samples with
attack entries..

*Any contribution is accepted, even from non-ossec
users (since it will benefit everyone).

*Again, we just started the wiki, so there is still
somethings to improve in there (suggestions accepted).

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net