[logs] Re: Cisco Names in logs

From: Gabriel Friedmann (gabriel@private)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 09:52:06 PDT

Thank you, James!

I like this idea a lot.  If other avenues don't work out, this will be my
suggestion.

I've heard that a couple log analysis tools just give up and parse the
config file.  But this means you have to provide the config to the tool
somehow.  I believe Cisco MARS does this, but i can't verify it right now.

-- Gabe