[logs] Syslog the 'enable command'

From: Ron Widlewski (Ronald.Widlewski@private)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 06:07:49 PST

Is there a procedure to (unix) syslog the use of the Cisco
"enable" command when used on any Cisco device ?

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, any attachment, and the information therein
is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s), and may
contain material that is proprietary, privileged, or otherwise private
under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error,
or are not a named recipient:

(1) You are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this e-mail, or the information in its content, is strictly prohibited;
(2) We ask you immediately to notify the sender by return e-mail or
contact Third Federal at 1-888-THIRD-FED (1-888.844-7333);
(3) We instruct you to delete this e-mail message and any
attachment from your computer.

Thank you.