[logs] Re: Reviewing Vista/2k3 log files from the same platform

From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] (sbradcpa@private)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 21:00:33 PST

In all due respects to a few folks who said that this is normal, that
you can't properly look at the event of one platform on the event viewer
of another...

An event on 2k3 on a XP event viewer looks like this:

Event Type:    Failure Audit
Event Source:    Security
Event Category:    Logon/Logoff
Event ID:    529