Re: ext3 vs reiserfs

From: solar@private
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 08:53:06 PDT

Lets see I think the beauty of the linux kernel is you can add anything
you want with it.

I have a ow3-hap5-sf1-linbsd-ext3 kernel patch put together
http://linbsd.net/linux/kernel/patches/v2.2/linux-2.2.19-ow3-hap5-linbsd1.patchhttp://linbsd.net/linux/kernel/patches/v2.2/linux-2.2.19-ow3-hap5-linbsd1.patch
However I dont think its Solar Designer intention to include support for
anything other than the original ow patches in OWL.