Re: make buildworld issues..

From: Troy (mndfreeze@private)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 07:56:31 PDT

Yes, thanks.. I just mass 755'd the damn thing and it worked.. I'll worry
about proper permissions later on.

As for the Error message itself, it was just unclear to me as I thought
perhaps it was just not finding a particular include file or something.
Perhaps add "Did you check permissions? then need to be X" into the error
message for the sanity check for lamers like me?
 :)

Defaintly some documentation on the build stuff would be snazzy.  That was
the drawing factor for me to really want to play with it besides the
obvious openwall security mindset..

Troy