2.4.x?

From: Troy (mndfreeze@private)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 04:04:31 PST

  Now, I know the openwall site syas no 2.4.x support yet for the kernel
patches.. but I figurered I would spam the list anyways to ask...

when?

There are alot of neat things in 2.4.x that would be nice to have on a
secure dist. (IPTABLES, etc) and better SMP support.

Is it still on for a 2.4.15 release? or is it going to be pushed back
again like it was for 2.4.10?

Also, if you are swamped with work and need some help with docs or
something, I would be glad to give some asssitance.

Troy Moniz